Home Freelance Job Postings

3D Plus Size Vtuber

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

I'm interested in a personal use vtuber setup for streaming, based off of a model I've been working on myself in blender, which is based off of my corporeal form as a plus size person. I have references in the form of pictures, as well as the actual file I've been working on. I can be contacted on Discord as jenguin#1704

I'm also interested in commissioning clothing after said model is finished, as well as rigging and the like, for use with programs such as Vseeface (blendshapes) and the LEAP motion device. If a freelancer specializing in hair sees this, I would be interested in commissioning the modeling+rigging of that as well, such as a hair card or curves. I would like the finished models to be in .vrm and .obj formats.

Pay would be negotiable, probably between USD20-40 per hour, depending on the part of the project. I'm overall looking to spend closer to USD1,000, since this is a personal project and I want it to look quite polished by the time it is fully done.

I'm looking for a style similar to popular vtubers, or more anime-esque simplified type of "smoothed"/basic details. No hyper-realism.

Prior models done of respectfully fat women in a portfolio not required, but highly recommended.

Began with the widest settings on vroid and then went ham on blender. (I'm rather new to this, so I lack skill, please forgive me)

Clothing/Hair/Accessory design below. I sew a little, so I can speak in terms like seams and the like.

Colors shown here aren't final, but an approximation of desired color scheme