Home Full time/Part time work

Hiring 3D Artists for feedback and quality assurance position

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hi all,

My name is David, I'm the Head of Marketing at Creators3D, a 3D content creation platform that supplies 3D artists with job offers on various projects. We have over 30,000 artists that work with us in the last 3 years or so and we always looking for more talented 3D artists.

Our clients are big international retailers that require 3D models for their products - we create 3D models from 2D images and references.

I am looking for professional and talented 3D artists to work with us remotely on our platform in a position that involves giving feedback to our 3D artists who work with us.

The position is considered to be a full-time position but at your own time zone.

The pay is about $700 per month, 5 Days a week with 12 paid vacation days per year.

If you are interested, please fill out this form (you can also reply here, send me a private message or send me an email to david@hexa3d.io), and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I'll be happy to provide additional information on the platform and the job offer via email or a Zoom conversation.

Cheers,

David