Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Character Animator (3D)

Hello,

We're looking to expand our team with a Character Animator. Please take a look below, and let me know if you have any questions.

- Shawn (shawn@nicheworldscult.com / aLovingRobot#3750)

The role:

You can find the job description on our website: Character Animator (3D)

The game:

Who are we?

We're a small indie team (11 people) that are working on an old school MMORPG game called, Monsters & Memories.

We've grown the team from 4-5 people in the first year, to 11 people as we near year 2.

The entire team is working on the "proof of concept" as a passion project, with the goal of moving from the current bootstrapped approach to either accepting funding, transitioning into early access, or crowdfunding (when the time is right).

Compensation:

Once the game is either funded or live, we'll take people on full time - and once the game is profitable, we'll provide a profit-sharing plan and the potential for phantom stock.

We develop the game while livestreaming and otherwise being very open with the community, so there's plenty of footage for you to scan to get a feel for what we're all about and who we are.

Here's an example of some gameplay footage, but we have 100+ videos posted by me (aLovingRobot), and our character, environment, and concept artists.

Thanks for checking us out!

Again, hit me up on Discord, Linkedin, or via email (all posted above), if you have any questions or want to learn more.

-Shawn