Home Full time/Part time work

[Fulltime + Remote] Environment artist, Animators, Tech artist, Designers needed for XR

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
oobersli polycounter lvl 17

Been a while since I've logged in... :D I'm looking for artist with game industry drive. I work for Accenture now and we're building products and services for all the top Fortune 100,500 etc.. companies in the world.

I love the game industry but I hate the crunch and pay. I've set it up so we don't crunch EVER! You will make more money than the game industry could ever dream to give and you get amazing benefits. Bonuses, plenty of time off and a work culture based on independence and respect that you can do your job without having someone sitting behind you.

Our pipeline is based off your typical game industry tools so nothing new to learn. Our senior and leadership team consist of game industry folk like me, looking to bring more of ya'll in.

Here's the posting. Before applying, email me and lets chat. I can refer you and get eyes on you much quicker that way. If you feel like you don't fit the requirements and are still interested, lets talk still.

joshuaopel@gmail.com

https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/jobsearch?jk=xr&sb=0&pg=1&vw=0&is_rj=0