Home Artists Looking For Work

2D Artist / Indie Game Developer seeks projects to join! :)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hello! I'm fairly new to the PolyCount forums, so I hope I've done this in the correct way.

I'm Matt 'Debujin' Harding, a professional freelance artist living and working out of Comberton, England; most of my experience comes from working in the games industry, but I do occasionally drift off to other areas of illustration. I'm looking to gain more experience, and work with like-minded folk on games projects of any size; it would be nice to earn some cash, but I know that money is tight for some at the moment, so if the project is particularly interesting, I'm more than willing to work for free.

Anyway, if you'd like to see the kind of art I can offer you, my portfolio is at http://datawestgames.deviantart.com - if you like what you see, and want to get in touch, my e-mail address is fatal_strike@hotmail.com - or I can be reached by DM here on PolyCount.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who wants me to join them - team size and budget are not an issue for me. If your game rocks, and you think my art style would fit the project, then I would really like to talk to you.

Thank you!