Home Marmoset

Marmoset FBX import issue

Hi there, I just tried marmoset today and it was very good until I imported my FBX file. The FBX file contains the Lo and high poly grouped together and named properly. The front mesh is fine but the back part the ears and the engines on the side are having some weird UVs like the front UV is projected to the back part. I already checked the UVs and all is working. I tried baking in substance painter too with no issue.

Whenever tweak the front cage it also affects the back distortion. Not sure what's is happening.

Thank you!

Replies

• EarthQuake

Thanks for the report. Could you please email a description of the problem as well as a copy of the low and high poly meshes to support@marmoset.co ?

• OK_Codename

I seem to have an identical issue. Naming conventions are fine. UVs have no overlap. High and low polys are perfectly aligned. And the issue is only happening on one specific part of the mesh every time I try and bake. Realy unsure what is wrong. I have sent an email to support with a google link to my file. Any help would be awesome