Home Artists Looking For Work

3d character artist looking for work (from mobile games to 3d prints)

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Kyalie polycounter lvl 12

Hello there!

I'm Gwen, a senior character artist. I worked in Montreal for 11 years as a character artist for Gameloft, Ludia or Behaviour and moved to the Netherlands for personal reasons: I am only looking for remote freelance jobs since I will not relocate.

• I mostly worked on mobile games, meaning I have a lot of experience at optimizing polyflow and UV space, and work under technical constraints. I've done a lot of modular characters so if you need your player to be able to equip different armor parts, I'm your (wo)man!
  • I can go from cartoon to semi-realistic; I always strive to give unique facial features that convey a lot of personality to my characters, either they're female or male (no doll face with me).
  • I can do hand-painted/diffuse-only as well as PBR.
  • I've mostly worked on fantasy games and games for kids; I honestly don't have any experience with sci-fi.
  • While this is not my specialty, you'll see I can also do concept art. And while I don't have experience in environments, props are definitely something I can handle.
  • I can also make printable characters: they make awesome birthday or christmas gifts!

Please get in touch with me at: ringsofwhite(at)hotmail.fr or shoot me a PM.

Some pieces from my portfolio (more here):

End of chapter boss for Warriors of Waterdeep; the Black dragon being related to poison and swamps, I suggested to alter the original concept so that it would look more sickly, inspired by the dragons from Drakengard 1

I made all the playable characters for the game (except one, not visible here). All of them have modular armors (head/torso/legs). I also participated in reviewing/altering the concept arts.

Some assets

An Overcooked 2 fanart I had printed as a gift (there has yet to be an official fox chef in the game)

Concept art for an abandoned project

Concept to 3d for this character from Behaviour's Flingimals; this helped define the art direction

Environment props for the same game

Handpainted fanart of a FF6's character

Thank you for reading!

Replies