You apply directly here: https://tlm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97&source=aWQ9MzU%3D
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners, Inc. is a world-class digital entertainment company led by industry veterans. We are an engineering powerhouse, and our Subject Matter Experts work on some of the most ambitious projects in the industry and work alongside partners as 'off-site' professional services for publishers, indie video game developers, SAAS, Cloud, and Visualization companies. We are setting the bar for best-in-class cross play gaming experiences on every platform using our custom technologies and tools.
We offer a 100% remote working environment as a “Cloud Studio” with awesome benefits to support a harmonious work life balance from anywhere in the world. Come join our vision to build a world class studio.
Position Summary: Senior Gameplay Technical Animator
- Must have 5+ years of game development experience as a Technical Animator, or 2+ years as a Senior Technical Animator in AAA UE4 game development, with a minimum of 1 game shipped for PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior Technical Animator.
- Portfolio/Reel demonstrating your knowledge and talent is required, along with the willingness to take a test, if asked.
- As a Senior Technical Animator you will join a team of technical animators and animators to support the creation, integration, and optimization of animation content.
- Fulltime, 100% Remote position. We are an Unreal studio.
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility.
- Collaborate with other Animators and Directors to create, test, and maintain animation rigs and systems.
- Be responsible for creating, optimizing, and maintaining gameplay animation graphs.
- Work closely with the Animation Leads to ensure quality of milestone deliverables that are both visually impactful and data efficient.
- Assist the Lead Technical Animator establish and refine Tech Animation workflows and asset conventions while also helping to maintain a database of technical documentations.
- Function as an integral member of a cross-disciplinary group of Artists, Animators, and Designers that innovate and elevate capabilities and capacities of our company.
- Continuously vet and test our internal tools, assets, and systems for appropriateness and robustness.
- Coordinate with our Art Outsource Managers in reviewing and integrating assets created by external vendors and partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Animation, Science, or Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in technical animation for games with at least 1 successful AAA, UE4 games shipped on PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior Technical Animator.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your impressive skills and understanding of animation principles, and the tools that enable animators to create and iterate quickly.
- Great communication and organizational skills in working with others throughout the entire game development process.
- Expertise with MotionBuilder and Maya or 3DS Max.
- Expertise with creating, optimizing, and owning gameplay animation graphs.
- Proficiency with tools used for feedback, tracking, and integration. Shotgun, JIRA, and Perforce experience is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, C#, and scripting languages.
- Demonstrated experience with MOCAP and keyframe integration and optimization for UE4.
- Excellent understanding of UE4 animation systems and Blueprints.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation as needed.
- Experience with creating cloth and hair tools.
- Strong math skills: 3D math, dot arithmetic, and working knowledge of analytic geometry.
- Working knowledge of OpenSource tools such as Blender.
- Experience developing games on PS5, XBX, and XB1.
You can apply directly here: https://tlm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97&source=aWQ9MzU%3D