Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Muwuji

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Muwuji polycounter lvl 2

I dont have anything to post quite yet but my second semester just started for my sophomore year as someone in game design so soon I will have things to offer up

Replies

• Muwuji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muwuji polycounter lvl 2

Hi all, this is my first polycount post (ahhhh!!!) im gonna look back on this and probably cringe in the future but right now i'm really happy with it! This piece is an environment diorama that I did for my game art class and because its so cold I decided I wanted to do a beach scene... I just really miss the beach.

I learned a lot from doing this project in terms of modeling, texturing, and rendering in unreal. i'm confidant that with every piece I do that ill just keep learning. but for now, here's my beach!

• Muwuji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muwuji polycounter lvl 2

Ok so, another project complete, this time its a creature sculpt and I decided to do the statue of Satan that caught my eye a couple months back before I started the project. I worked on this piece entirely in zbrush. rendering and all and im actually really rockin' with it. I'm glad I spent so much time using zbrush though because before I didnt like it too much because I was having trouble with the UI like most beginners but now I can say I feel more comfortable with the workflow.

• Muwuji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muwuji polycounter lvl 2

every project I do just keeps getting better and better, im still getting the hang of some of the technical stuff but im really happy with the way the art stuff is coming along. I had quite the challange with this project but I feel like im finally getting used to the workflow and whatnot. Still a long ways to go to get to where I wanna be but overall I'm super happy with how this turned out/looks !

• Muwuji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Muwuji polycounter lvl 2

I dont really like this project a whole lot honestly, this is something I did for class and it was really a turning point for me about where I wanna take my art in the future because right now im not confidant in my ability to model and I would like to spend more time working on props rather than scenes, I cant wait to look back on this and see that shift later with whatever I do