Home Freelance Job Postings

POSITION FILLED

DiegoMontF
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
DiegoMontF polycounter lvl 3

I am looking for another freelance 3D Character Artist that can be available for regular work. You will be working on a variety of projects that involve 3D modeling and 3D character creation for 3D Printing, NFTs, videogames, and more. You have to be comfortable working on both realistic and stylized aesthetics. The payment will depend of each project, so the more you work, the more you will earn. This work is fully remote and online, so you can work at your own time from the comfort of your home.

Software requirements:

ZBrush (Anatomy, organic modeling, hard surface modeling and polypainting)

Blender (Retopology, UVs and rendering) (If you don’t know Blender, you are willing to learn how to use it)

Marmoset Toolbag (Baking and rendering)

Substance Painter (Texturing)

Unreal Engine 4 (Basic rendering and material creation knowledge)

Unity (Basic rendering and material creation knowledge)

Discord (for chat)

** If you know how to rig characters on Blender that would be awesome but it is not necessary.

Position requirements:

Great communication skills. Everyday I will need updates on the projects and how you are doing. I will need also someone that is not afraid of asking questions if something isn’t clear enough and that can be honest if a project is to complicated or can’t be completed in a certain deadline.

Available from 8 am to 8 pm Central Time. Even though it is a remote work, I will need to talk to you and ask you questions about the projects constantly, so it is important that you can be available and not sleeping haha.

Good internet connection. Nothing to fancy, but nothing to slow either. I will need you to send me ZBrush files or Blender files that can be 500 MB or 1 GB, so make sure that you can upload this files in a couple of hours and that it doesn’t take half of a day or something like that.

Responsibility. I need someone that can deliver on time, no questions ask. If you made a mistake, you take responsibility and fix it right away.

Benefits:

You can work at your own time, on the comfort of your home. If you deliver on time, it doesn’t matter when you work.

You don’t deal with clients, just with me haha. Dealing with clients takes a lot of time and patience, so I will save you that trouble.

You can work and do other stuff. This is a freelance position, so you will be able to do other freelances or work on other stuff. You can considerate kind of a part time job, although there are weeks where there will be a lot of work.

The more you work, the more you earn. There are weeks where you will be working on multiple projects at once. That will mean that you will be earning more.

If you are interested on this opportunity please send me your portfolio at diegomf.3d@gmail.com

If you are a good fit for this position I will be contacting you to schedule a video call so we can know each other better and I can answer any questions you have.