Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Wilcox Boss 300 - Mentor Project

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Javibcln polycounter lvl 8

Hi Polycount! It has been a super long time since I posted anything here. This brings back some incredibly good memories...

Anyways, I've recently finished a piece of work for my students, and I wanted to share it with you all. Here's some context to it:

Wilcox Boss 300, made while mentoring the students of the Advanced Weapon Art course at Voxel School in Madrid, Spain. I took some design liberties in order to be able to fit the entire development process in the short duration of the first part of the course, which focuses on the development of a weapon attachment.

----

The process was taught using Fusion360, Moi3D and Zbrush for the high poly model, Moi3d, 3Ds Max, Rizom and Marmoset Toolbag for the low poly and bakes, and Substance Painter for texturing. The model is presented in Marmoset Toolbag 4.

And some images for the model:

Please, let me know your thoughts. I'll be happy to hear them and learn from your advice. Ultimately, please feel free to check the project out at Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qQeK6L

Thank you!

- Javi.