Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Need 18+ (NSFW) FEMALE human model + rig with detailed anatomy

Hello!

Before I start, if this is not an appropriate forum to be posting R-18 (NSFW) type requests, please feel free to delete my post. I did however, read the rules for this forum and did not see anything particularly forbidding this, so I will go ahead and post it.

I'm a artist who mainly focuses on traditional artwork. I use 3d models as references to help me draw anatomy more accurately. Thus, I am looking for a modeler who can help me create a model for a rather specific body type.

I'm looking for two main things in this model.
The first is Anatomy. I would like a model that has very detailed anatomy that is also accurate according to the body type i'm looking for. Please note that this includes things like hands, feet, and you guessed it-- genitalia!

The second thing I am looking for is for it to be rigged. I understand that most models with detailed anatomy aren't usually rigged, but since this model will be used for my references, I need to be able to pose it freely. It would be excellent if I could get someone who is not only able to rig it, but also to help me make it so the deformations are more accurate in accordance with the anatomy as well.

That being said, I want to reiterate that this model is for a very specific body type and I realize that some may not be comfortable investing the time and effort to make a model like this. If you consider yourself open-minded and respectful to the field that I focus in with my work, then I would love to hear from you. 

If you are interested in possibly taking this up, please contact me and if possible, be able to show me a portfolio of your work (ideally with models similar to the one I am looking to make!) If your work aligns well with what i'm looking for, we can discuss further on the details of the model, as well as pricing.

NOTE: Please only contact me if you are confident that you can work with potentially sensitive subject matter!

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!