Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Looking for 3d Anime character modeler to create unique model

UPDATE 11/24:

Hey guys. I've gotten a LOT of messages about this and while the people i've seen have great portfolios, I feel like it might not be exactly what i'm looking for. I think this was mainly a mistake on my part-- I was not specific enough on the style I was aiming for with the model. I've attached a character reference sheet below. 

It can be found here: https://setteidreams.net/settei/watashi-ni-tenshi-ga-maiorita/index.php?pic=013.jpg

As you can see, I am looking for a model in this style, which is pretty strictly Japanese style anime.

If you have made characters like this before and you are confident you can capture this style accurately, please contact me. Unfortunately, i'm only going to be considering modelers who have specific experience in making these types of characters, because of the unique style of Japanese anime. Thank you for your understanding.

----

Hello,

I'm looking for a 3d modeler who can help me create a somewhat unique model. I am an illustrator who mainly uses 3d models as artistic references to help my 2d projects. That being said, I am in need of a model which has some specific aspects to it. More specifically, I am looking for a modeler who is skilled in Anime style faces, but also skilled in human Anatomy as well. The model will need both of these skills. More details below:

1. Face: As mentioned, it needs to be strictly in Anime style. I already have a character in mind that can be used as reference.

2. Body: Realistic with anatomical detail. No clothes, as I need to be able to clearly see the forms of the body. I’m looking for the body to have some relatively high detail anatomy wise, because it's very crucial for me as an artist to be able to see how light interacts with the forms of the human body. For this reason, I'm looking for someone who can create detailed anatomical features at the geometry level, not just using textures or normal maps to simulate detail.

3. Since it’s going to be used for illustration reference, it needs to be pose-able, so the model would need to be rigged.

All in all, I imagine this would possibly be a somewhat high-poly model due to the body detail, even though it would have an anime style face. It will only be used for illustration aid purposes so the poly count in this scenario isn't that important. 

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please contact me by sending me a message on here! My budget is relatively high so I am confident I can pay well if I can get the model with all the right things I'm looking for.

Please note: Right now I'm only looking for modelers who have experience in Anime style characters. If you have a portfolio of your work that you can show me, that would go a very long way. Thank you very much!