Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] 3D Character Model for UE4

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hello!

I’m looking for someone to model a female character for me. (References are attached below.) I'm hoping to use the character for my thesis project in Unreal Engine and for various other personal projects. Due to its use in my thesis though, the deadline is a little tight, being just after New Year's. 

What I'm looking for is  someone who can take key features of the character and translate them into a different style. If you have examples of fanart in your portfolio, I would love to see it, but it's not required. 

The style that I am going for is realistic, but with stylized touches. Think of the style used in the Final Fantasy series or Nier series. I've attached image references of the style I'm looking for below! 

The face is the most important next to making the character match the environment... The environment is going to be--not hyper-realism, but a stylized realism. Between hair cards or sculpted hair, I'm not too picky, as long as it looks like it can fit within a fairly realistic world. I would provide examples of the environment, but we haven't begun production 

I am also looking to work with someone who already has knowledge about game engine limitations, as well as understanding good topology flow. 

For a portfolio, please send me a link to an ArtStation or a website. Please do not send me links to Google Drive or PDFs.

Payment is one of the most important parts. I would like to place a down payment first, then pay by each completion of a stage rather than completely upfront. Recently I've had a mixed experience with commissioning and with large sums of money moving around, this feels safest. Payments I would like to do through PayPal’s invoice system because this is still a business transaction..

Thank you so much for your time! I look forward to seeing your portfolios and quotes!.

Email: 

ren.harway@gmail.com

——————————————————————————————

Character Reference:

——————————————————————————————

Deadline: 

• Character Geometry: January 1st, 2022
    • This is a little flexible, but I need to be able to start rigging by January 3rd. If the geometry is at 90% completion and won't change much, I can work on joint placement with that and wait for the final geometry.

• Character Textures: March 15, 2022

Deliverables:

• One complete character model (FBX or OBJ) in A-pose

• Separate meshes for:

• Horns

• Tail

• Eyes

• Mouth (teeth/tongue)

• Clothing

• I would like to be able to change the character's clothes, so please make the clothes separate from the rest of the body.

• Texture files

• It is easier to go from bigger to smaller

• UV sets

• Body/Skin

• Horns + Tail

• Eyes

• Teeth + Tongue

• Hair

• Clothing

• Maps

• Diffuse

• Specular/Metalness

• Normal

• Emission

• The orange/yellow parts of the horns and tail glow!