Home Freelance Job Postings

3D Character Model for the Source Engine

I am looking for someone with a unique and creative mind to help realize Anime(ish) refences and turn them into player models that would look and fit into the world of Half-Life 2 as reasonably as possible. Based off of the odd nature of my request, I will be offering 150$ for the job. I am willing to work with you on a higher(ish) price if needed.

A few things I require for the model,

-As stated previously, a likeness to the reference images I provide for the model(s)

-Texture and model work on-par with textures and models seen with-in Half-Life 2 (The model is for a roleplay server, so it needs to look as believable as possible within the context of Half-Life 2's world)

- Converted and rigged into a usable state inside of Half-Life 2 / Source Engine

A few things I require from the Commissioner,

-The ability to work off of reference images and concept art of one style, and turning it into another.

-A decent amount of communication (I like updates when they can be given)

50$ will be paid upfront, the other 100$ will be sent upon completion of the model. Due to the nature of this model, I think this is a fair price, who knows maybe I'm paying wayyyyy too much.

You can contact me on Discord at: NotNeo#7594
Or by email at: notpyrrha@gmail.com