Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[REV SHARE] Looking for Team For A Top Down Shooter Prototype

Terran8793
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Terran8793 polycounter lvl 4

I am looking to put together a small team to help prototype a top down shooter.

Project Description:

The game is an Top Down Shooter with light melee combat. Its a simple endless wave shooter, with the occasional boss fight if the player gets far enough.

At the moment, some of the gameplay is done, but I’m not a programmer and have no idea what I’m doing. I have some of the enemy models and a boss model, and I’m working on the animations and concepts.

Details:

Genre: Top Down Shooter

Game Modes: Single Player - Co-op

Platform: PC - Mac

Engine: Unity

Graphics: 3D

My Contributions:

I am the Game Designer, Concept Artist, Animator and Writer for the team. I‘ll be handling the game design, the concept art and animations for the characters and enemies, and the story.

Pay:

Primarily Rev-Share

I don’t have much to offer outside of that, but I am willing to negotiate.

Talent Needed:

I am looking for people who are interested in and serious about making and completing games, willing to learn what they don’t already know in their respective fields and who can and are willing to stick with these games until completion.

2D Artist - Enemies - Environments - Items - Storyboards - Animation Sheets - UI - Etc.

3D Modeler - Generalist

3D Animator

Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Programs:

Github (Or Something Better), Google Docs, Trello, Discord

If your interested and/or would like to know more, feel free to contact me through email or Discord, and please include your name, age, location, skill set, links to your previous work if applicable.

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/terran8793

Discord: Terran.TATDesigns#8518

Email: terranthomas.tatdesigns@gmail.com

Replies