Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for experienced 2D and possible 3D artists

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
LDKSuperDante polycounter lvl 2
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I was suggested to try looking here by someone helping me with a project. I've also been looking around on ArtStation. I'll probably post here in freelance and the collaboration section. I figure if you want to help me for fun, then great! If you wish to be paid, I'm also fully willing to do so :).

I'm remastering an older (2012) game that I love; Dragon's Dogma. I want the remaster to be as faithful as possible, but AI upscaling the textures is terrible compared to hand drawn things.

However, I don't know how to hand draw very many things despite working on the game for the last 3 years. I'm a slow learner when it comes to art, so it was suggested I find an experienced 2D artist on ArtStation or Polycount. If possible, I'm also looking for a 3D artist to help me create high quality Normal maps. I'm by no means asking 1 person to do all the work, anything that anybody is willing to help with will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone able to help me out, even just a little :).