Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Hiring 3D artist for full semi-stylized environment suite

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Dementei polycounter lvl 7
Summary: Hello, I am an individual that is looking to create an environment based project that covers all of the bases, as in multiple biomes with semi realistic species and semi stylized textures utilizing PBR, baked normals, and somewhat high poly assets. Examples of biomes would be Grassland, Forest, Alpine, Winter, Desert/Canyon, and Tropical. Assets would include grass patches, trees, bushes, rocks, cliffs, branches, flowers, landscape textures, and possibly some extras along the way.

Art Style References: Spellbreak, Zelda BotW, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising

Technical: All assets should be around or under 10,000 poly for LOD0 (especially trees), will need albedo, normal, roughness, specular, and AO for majority of assets and landscape textures. Trees can not be created with SpeedTree, and limbs should be blended smoothly into trunks. I may not need LODs for most assets.

Budget: My budget for this starts at $5,000 which will be paid in increments as work is progressed.

If you are interested, please send me a PM here or email me at dementei89@gmail.com with your portfolio and any questions you may have. Thank you!