Reports To: Head of 2D
• Provide support to the compositing team, creating and delivering usable elements to be used in final composites
• Work closely with other compositing artists to complete a VFX shot, including generating mattes and cleaning up rigs
• This is an entry level position, therefore no professional experience is necessary, however, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes and are willing to learn:
• Experience using Nuke
• Experience with Plate Preparation and Rotoscoping
• Experience with Chroma Keying
• Be able to follow production methodologies, develop creative approaches and problem solve
• Consistently deliver excellent results
• Have a critical eye for detail
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
Please send your CV to [email protected] specifying “Junior Compositor” within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome. Please also include a shot breakdown showing specifically what your role entailed per shot/sequence.
Should you prefer to send hard copies of showreels, please send to: Nviz, 8/9 Carlisle Street, London, W1D 3BP
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.