Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE5 Environment WIP] World Door

Brandon_KyT
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Brandon_KyT polycounter lvl 2
It's been some time since I've posted here, so I thought it would be cool to share what I'm working on! This project has been super fun so far, I kept it pretty open ended design wise and just iterated as I went. I will say that the art from the Dark Souls series was a big motivator for this project as I really do love their environments. 

Custom made assets besides the statues embedded inside the door. Would love to answer any questions if anyone has any and of course any feedback is 100% appreciated!

Replies

• pixelpatron
    Online / Send Message
    pixelpatron polycounter
    Looks rad, but I think it'd look even better with a blue (cool) room yet orange light (warm) coming from the open door...for contrast/complimentary colors etc.
  • Brandon_KyT
    Offline / Send Message
    Brandon_KyT polycounter lvl 2
    Looks rad, but I think it'd look even better with a blue (cool) room yet orange light (warm) coming from the open door...for contrast/complimentary colors etc.
    I agree man I think that would look cool. I spent a few hours trying to work some sort of lighting setup like that but it was rather difficult to make sense of where a blue light source would be coming from realistically. I'll try again and see if I can make it work, thanks for the suggestion!