Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Anatomy study - Zbrush

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
ElyesBens polycounter lvl 5
Hello everyone, i'm fairly new to sculpting, i used to draw anatomy traditionally and i've decided to do an anatomy study on zbrush to check my understanding of the human body , and maybe create characters in the future. 

So here some screenshots, i used a preset body from zbrush and some references to produce this

Replies

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    If drawing is easier for you turn prospective off and hit V in this mode use move brush as both pen and eraser once silhouette looks good hit V again and draw inner structure with something like damStandard or any knife like tool,all that left is to give everything some volume and to move high points to their proper place  Do that in 2-3 views and will have a sculpture :)
    Right now poor guy looks rather abstract

Zbrush have pretty good screengrab tool Documents/export

• ElyesBens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElyesBens polycounter lvl 5
    If drawing is easier for you turn prospective off and hit V in this mode use move brush as both pen and eraser once silhouette looks good hit V again and draw inner structure with something like damStandard or any knife like tool,all that left is to give everything some volume and to move high points to their proper place  Do that in 2-3 views and will have a sculpture :)
    Right now poor guy looks rather abstract

Zbrush have pretty good screengrab tool Documents/export

Thank you for the response , indeed it felt a bit like fighting the program as i'm fairly new to it , i even didn't know how to move parts of the body to reach a result i imagined. 
    And don't mind my screengrab method i feel awkward now that i know that zbrush has a better feature , i'll learn hahaha