Hi!! This is a thread for a project I'm starting. I've been wanting to experiment with some new things. I'm pretty used to stylized 3d characters but I usually don't use a lot of some more realistic proportions and that's what I'm looking for with this one. I'm a making a sci-fi woman. It's something out of what I'm used to so I'm expecting to learn a few things while working on it. I'm planning on finishing it by sunday or middle of next week. I've already started the hi-poly on Blender. There are some proportions I want to adjust but I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm getting. I've made a couple of different hairs but I'm definitely using the second one cause I think the first is a little bit too generic.
I've already made some retopology and uvs. I've made everything completely straight and vertical for the hair's uvs to be easier to make the anisotropic map. Once I finish all the low poly and uvs I'm bringing to Substance Painter for the baking. Any feedback is welcomed.