Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID / NSFW] Horror/Gore artist needed for VN

Hi.

I am creating a VN that has a few scenes of horror. The first chapter is pretty simple but I would like to contact someone that I can keep petitioning more scenes as we release more chapters. So this is potentially ongoing work.

We are already working with an artist for the characters and not horror rendered scenes so an art style that is close to the given examples would be nice but not required. The main reason is that part of the visual novel gameplay includes keeping your sanity at bay. So having contrasting art styles would be interesting. 

With that said, there is only one main horror scene in the first chapter. The main character (a female) gets stabbed on her bed by the main antagonist (female too). Here is an excerpt of the narration:

Narrator: Fear clutched around me in a vise-like grip. But my body wouldn't respond. I tried to scream. The sound that came out of my mouth disturbed me.
Her distorted smile opened like a wound. She was sticking her tongue out and her eyes were wide open, bright like the moon.
The pain reverberated in my body, sharply spreading to my limbs
I looked in shock and disbelief. What was happening? I felt trapped in my own body.
She slowly pushed the knife deeper into my gut. I wanted to scream.
The blood started pooling in my belly, splurting out my wound as she slowly started to pull the knife down to my navel.
Blood flooding and running down the sides of my stomach.
The scarlet tear in my belly opening up like a flower.
I felt the warm feeling of tears running down my face. My eyes fixated on the knife cutting my stomach open.
As the wound grew larger I could see pieces of my gut pushing out. With every gasp and breath, they pulsated out of me.
Terror finally overcame the shock and I screamed so hard my throat ached.

Antagonist: You are so warm.

Narrator: I felt another flash of pain run through my body like electricity when she pushed her hands into my gut.
My vision started to swirl, blurriness fading in and out as I saw her elbow-deep inside me.

Antagonist: You are so wet and warm inside.

Narrator: This was a nightmare. It had to be. But the pain was too real to be a dream.
My vision kept swirling in and out of consciousness. And all I could see was her bright purple eyes swallowed in a sea of red.
My body slowly started to shake. I couldn't feel my hands nor legs anymore.
As the shock started to fade only pain remained. An agonizing and warm pain.
The lights started to dim... or maybe... I was just dying...
I didn't want to die...

The scene would have the antagonist straddled on top of the main character. I would prefer a POV from the main character's perspective but I'm open to other options. 

If interested email me at ArRatedGames@gmail.com with examples of your work, rates, and anything you think could help me choose you over the rest. 

Regards.