Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Co-Founder: Collaborative; Big Open-World Sandbox.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am in need of an assistant i.e., Co-Founder of a game known as Globe™ (Placeholder title).

Globe is an ambitious game (aren't they all . . . ) and will be utilizing the new Unreal Engine 5's capabilities. Right now I need a collaborator - somebody that is able to motivate, inspire and progress the idea of Globe™. I cannot open up too much about the open-world sandbox game, other than that it is that: Sandbox, Open-World. For further information (and yes, you'll get to learn about it as I get to know you), please chuck me a message/reply/response, or add me on Discord and we'll have a chat: aX#0989

I have a lot of information pertaining to the game on the Discord server. Roles, jobs, etc. I currently haven't hired anybody and it is at the start of pre-development. That is it. Pre-development. So whether you are someone that wants to have a look around at the game's Discord or wants/feels like being involved with the game. By all means, add me on Discord and I'll chuck you an invite.

The Co-Founder role will be my top-dog, go-to person for everything related to the game, Globe™. Share ideas, manage them, create, code, etc, and so forth. I do NOT want somebody that is in it for the money AT ALL. I am not in it for that. For financial gain. Yes, I want to make money, but I do not want this to be centered at all-around money. The game is won't be too heavily focused on how we can grab a quick buck, etc. I want to make an extremely high-quality game that I expect (to really flesh it out) will take over 8+ years. Yes, it's a venture, it's risky, it's scary and yes, I'm stupid for even attempting this. Basically a really silly-billy idea! But hey, what can I possibly lose? *miserable tears start flowing down my cheeks*

Ahem. Back to being critically serious. What are my skills, you may ask? Well, I have a lot of experience in 3D Modelling and Texturing. Character art, environment art, props, jewellery, fashion. A secondary skill I consider to be below average at is Animation. Coding, Audio, the in-betweens are all skills I do not possess. So someone that has these skills would be very much appreciated.

This game is a personal dream that I have had for over 20 years. I believe it is time and that we now possess the power to create this game. It is personal so I will take responses that are critical, skeptical, and of course just plain out mean & cold, to heart. So please be wary of that. But I am indeed looking right now for somebody that can be by my side in this endeavor. We will take it slow, sometimes fast, but we will always be one step closer.

For various other information gatherers: The game will have job postings, looking for freelancers, etc. But not at this very minute. I am trying to flesh out a good, valuable, and friendly team. That will work in their free time, spare time, or maybe in their most valuable time. It really doesn't matter how committed this person will be, because I do plan to take it slowly and really just flesh out a solid foundation.

I do have a well-formatted Discord server for the game and the studio; very well laid out. It'll be revshare of course. I don't really enjoy the money side or know much about that. I have a very strong passion for creating. And that's pretty much it. I would and do enjoy financial gain if this game does take off and become successful. But I'm not having my fingers crossed. And that doesn't mean I don't have faith in my game.

If you are interested in shape or form. Please chuck me a message or an add on Discord. Reply on this thread or anywhere, doesn't really matter. As long as I can receive it. We'll be fine.

Thank you, everyone, for taking your time to read this,

I wish you all a very great day and all the best to you,

Bests,

Joe Scott