Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] [CLOSED] Looking for 3D Low poly vehicle props modeler

This is a freelancer position (Long-term) for a sandbox vehicle indie game I am currently working on as a side project.
This project is similar to Robocraft or Brickrigs if you have heard of it.

Details:
- You will be modeling low poly props that are related to combat vehicles such as Wheel, Engine, Machine Guns, Cannons, etc..
- Each commission is paid around $30 - $100 via Paypal (Currency conversion will be covered)
- Each commission will have a deadline set for a week
- Each commission might consist of multiple models if one of them can't reach $30
- The first 3 commissions will be paid upfront for half of the cost, and half once received model
- The commissions after that will be paid once received the model because the transaction fee will be higher for me if it is splitted
- There will be a few props that require rigging or animating
- This is a long-term position
- Around $100 to $400 will be dedicated to the commissions each month

Below are the requirements:
- Low Poly or relevant(Vehicle/Mech/Military model) experience or works
- Must not use copyrighted (Meaning things you are not allowed to be used with commercial purpose) materials or textures and proof of them for each commission
- Have discord (Which be able to reply within 24 hours)
- (Optional) Experience/Works in modeling vehicle or vehicle components such as engines, wheels, etc...
- (Optional) Experience/Works in modeling combat vehicle or components
- (Optional) Experience/Works in modeling mech-like models
- (Optional) Experience/Works in prop rigging / animating
- (Optional) Have played one of the sandbox vehicle games such as Robocraft, Brickrigs, From the depths, Crossout, besiege, stormworks, etc...

Please add me s0501402#2049 on Discord and message the following information.
- CV or Portfolio link
- Availability (How much time can you spend on this project per week/month)
- Time-zone

I will not reply to the message unless you are considered or I have any questions.
If you haven't heard from me for more than 3 working days, feel free to remove me on discord.