Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID / NSFW] Looking for a senior Maya rigger (Unity humanoid)

Stan01
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Stan01 polycounter lvl 4
Hello,

I'm looking for a professional rigger, who can provide a very good humanoid rig (biped + face) for a Overwatch-styled character, who will be used in the Unity realtime game engine. It means must have an experience with Unity rig humanoid setup.

The character will be bending a lot and be put in tons of yoga poses and I need perfect deformation in all areas - more problematic tend to be legs.

Currently, I'm looking for a very strong base, which later on can benefit from corrective blendshapes to make problematic areas look smoother.

I don't want you to use any auto riggers (like AS) for this job, unless you made one yourself.

The preferred method to work is a flat fee, because rigging is a lot of back and forth and while I have tons of mocap animations to test inside Unity, it will also eat off my own time.

There are examples, which I can provide for what sort of deformations I'm going for, but keep in mind it's not the standard easy setup used in most indie games.

Send me a message if you are interested including your previous work and Discord. Please answer to these questions when contacting me:

1. Have you made any auto-riggers or scripts that help you speedup the process?
  2. What's the most complex game-rig you've worked on that required a good amount of deformation?
  3. Can you provide a strong base with very decent deformation without using corrective blendshapes?
  4. Do you have any experience with Unity3D humanoid rig setup?
  5. Describe your typical design process and methods