Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Roman Grolimund

Romm100
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Romm100 polycounter lvl 2
In this Sketchbook i will post my models, drawing. When you critic please be absolutly honest, better someone tells me my models, drawings suck than somebody that say wow even if its sh*t. My goal is to improve my skills as fast as possible. And yes i have the opinion my art will always suck (not be perfect), so you ask how i stay motivated. So there is a philosophy (stoicism) that say you shouldn't think about something you can't change so i'm just achieving the near best result:)

If you have an idea what i could do model or drawing, tell me. And the best thing if you like the model/drawing you can have under CC0 (if its any good)

Replies

• Romm100
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Romm100 polycounter lvl 2
    I can't draw nice hands so i tried to understand better how a hand is built and how the proportions are. The first hands have been drawn with reference the last ones are more freely out of the head. I wouldn't say they are perfect but i think i made some progress. Next step would be animating hands. But please leave critics or suggest something what i could try to draw; or 3d model.