Ava is an engineer who’s just been given the assignment of a lifetime, and that is working on the Olympus Space Gate. The gate marks the most significant technological endeavor in human history as it will link Earth to humanity’s first colonized world, Eos, which is light-years away. However, as Ava is about to reach Olympus, her shuttle is rocked by a massive shockwave as a portion of the space gate has been destroyed, sending debris falling to earth. Unknown to her at this time, the station has been infiltrated and attacked by an ultranationalist group known as the Crusaders, which believe that humankind has no place on Eos or among the stars. They seek to destroy Olympus, which will cut Eos off from Earth, dooming the colony, and ending humanity’s unified experiment to explore beyond our solar system.
· Develop wide range of highly creative character, creature and environment concept art
· Develop rough initial sketches for the project leads to review and approve before moving onto more detailed concepts
· Provide any real-world references, materials or inspiration for each concept developed if applicable
· Aid in creation of marketing materials and assets.
· Attain feedback from peers and leads.
· Attain project deadlines and milestones established by project leads.
· be involved in meetings and maintain effective communication with team.
· Use your report channel to maintain communication with project leads for progress updates and questions.
· Maintain Zoho deadlines
· Interact proactively with designers, programmers, and other artists.
1. The concept art lead will provide you with a concept to work on
2. The concept artist will send 1st rough draft to Creative Director, Art Director and project leads for review
3. The project leads will review the concept and send any edits required
4. The concept artist will make the required changes and send back the revisions to be approved
5. The project leads will approve the final version
6. A new task will be assigned
· Excellent illustration skills
· Effective communication skills
· Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space
· A keen interest in design, architecture and video games
· Ability to visually interpret other people's ideas
· Ability to be flexible and to adapt to change when requested
Send a resume to [email protected]