Epitasis Games is searching for an experienced freelance 3D character artist to help bring the characters of their next world to life.
Responsibilities, Requirements, and Skills
- Ability to model and texture realistic, grounded, and life like 3d characters from provided concepts to completion.
- Communicate with the lead artist to understand limitations and requirements of characters from both tech and gameplay standpoints.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated to bring the best in 3d character creation.
- Portfolio showcasing realistic, 3d characters, preferably human.
- Ability to invoice your own work and clearly explain updates and issues to lead artist.
- Plus: Experience creating hair and hair simulation within Unreal Engine 4.
If this sounds like something that interests you, please send us an email containing your portfolio, CV, and rate at jobs[at]epitasisgames.com with the '3D Character Artist' tag in the subject line.
Due to the number of applicants received, we may not be able to respond to everyone. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.