Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID][CLOSED]Looking for 3D modeler to create an original female character in Blender

GammaBreak
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
GammaBreak polycounter lvl 2
Position has been filled, I appreciate all the responses I received!

Hello,
I have a character I would like to have created in 3D, specifically Blender. This character was one I created for an adult visual novel of more eastern design, but I believe she will translate well to something more realistic-looking. Ideally, this model would also be rigged for posing, but I am aware of how this may impact the cost and would be content with a static model in a simple pose.

Conceptually, I reckon it's a fairly straightforward character. I can provide not only specific measurements, but multiple reference and conceptual photos done by other artist and their final designs, as well as some potential first-guess models from Daz. It would be a human female with a fetishistic wardrobe, but lots of clean edges and lines, minimal fine detail (except for maybe one section of the wardrobe), and no complicated hair. The wardrobe itself fairly uniform in material with a simplistic color scheme (pretty much black and white). While the character is from NSFW source material, this job would not involve anything explicit/nudity outside of a sexually suggestive character.

I've never commissioned a full character design like this, so I'm not sure what to expect a budget of. I'm open to getting a quote and am very transparent on if something is in my price range or not, and I won't insult you by trying to lowball you. 

If you are interested, please message me with the following:

- A rough price estimate of an average job
- A rough estimate of time needed
-Your portfolio or similar works

If you do message me, I will be more than happy to share the character design and information to help you in your estimates.