Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[RevShare] Single Player Fantasy RPG Demo

DdVeNom
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
DdVeNom polycounter lvl 2

Hello I’m Sean. Right now I’m developing a RPG Demo. As of right now game is a Single Player TPP Fantasy RPG. Game is being built in Unreal Engine 4/Github using Low Poly Assets. As of right now we have the Kingdom, City, Farm Village, and Cave in a good spot. Another cave is in the works. On programming side we have some of the menus in. Most of the in game HUD completed, basic combat, and quest system up. I’m looking for some help on programming and level design.

Level Design

Modular Buildings, Cities, Landscape, Prop Placement, and Dungeons.

For Level Design I’m looking for someone to help clean up, edit, improve, repair the current locations for the demo.

Programmer

Understands Blueprint and can keep it clean. Able to do AI systems, Basic UI, Crafting System, Mount System, and Gameplay. Knowledge of C++ Is a bonus.

Programming side I’m  looking for someone who can help with getting the AI system, Main Quest, Crafting System, Mount System, and the rest of the Menu screens up.

The project right now is unpaid but in the future opening for revenue and paid work. If anyone is interested in the project.
You can find me on discord Sean S.#3970 or email me at ssingleton2582@gmail.com
Down below is some screen shots.