Babble Tower Games is seeking a passionate character artist for a 1st Person survival horror game. This role involves working with the Game Designer and Art Director to create horrifying creations that further game play and story strong elements.
This position requires a strong artistic eye and creative passion
- Carry out the full production pipeline of sculpting and then developing game ready 3D characters based on pre-existing concept art.
- Research and develop unique ideas for weapons, props and ideas to further the narrative vision as set out by the director of the project.
- Maintain project organization and naming structure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong artistic vision, storytelling and world building through character design skills inside game engines.
- Relevant portfolio, ideally showing off previous game ready character designs, props and 3D asset development.
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to maintain focus and self-motivation towards the current project goals.
- 3+ years of experience with Unity.
- Personal interest in medieval history and accuracy.
- Enjoyment of the horror genre!
Babble Tower developers are located around the world, remote work is necessary!
Please send portfolio, desired rate and availability to [email protected]
Pictured below are examples of the level of quality we'd like to hit, from the title Alan Wake~