Character Concept Artist
Babble Tower Games is seeking a passionate character concept artist for a 1st Person survival horror game. This role involves working with the Game Designer and Art Director to create unique horrifying creations that further game play and story strong narrative.
This position requires a strong artistic eye and creative passion for medieval aesthetics
- Research and develop diverse ideas for character designs and additional props.
- Thumbnail out multiple design variations and then iterate upon it with the input from the directors. Render out a final concept with material callouts.
- Constantly bring up new and creative ideas and solutions to designs and problems.
- Match the art style and quality that is defined by the current team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong artistic vision, storytelling and world building through character design skills.
- Relevant portfolio
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to maintain focus and self-motivation towards the current project goals.
- Personal interest in medieval history and accuracy.
- Enjoyment of the horror genre!
Babble Tower developers are located around the world, remote work is necessary!
Please send portfolio, desired rate and availability to [email protected]
Pictured below are examples of the style and complexity of art we are seeking~