Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

W.I.P. Some critique please )

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello, everyone. I am new to 3D, this is my third work that is destined to be completed. Now I am at the stage of sculpting (ZBrush) and I want to ask for constructive critique. At the moment, the character is in a tight suit like Spider-Man costume, but it is not  finished yet, there are some kind of stripes and other decorations that I would like to start after receiving critique of what is already available.
The inspiration arose after watching Sipder-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and initially there was a desire to try to fit into a similar style, so it will come in handy as comments in general terms, and specifically about the style, because it seems to me that there is not similiar.
Thank you to everyone who responds and a special thank you to the people who carry a constructive feedback)
P.S. i'm so sorry, my english is not good enough 👉👈

Replies

• Crazy_pixel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Crazy_pixel interpolator
    What is your intention with this character? Do you want to mske a game or film asset? 
    As far I can see the lower leg looks to thin from the side view, but you mentioned the spider verse movie soo maybe it's part of your design language.