Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Survival Game - Indie Project

Lordd
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Lordd polycounter lvl 5
Hello, 
My name is Alex. I have started working on a new survival game set in surviving in the woods, and the main antagonist being the harsh season of winter. You will have Spring, Summer, and Fall to prepare for the winter season to survive, and battle all sorts of PVE type antagonists. 

I myself, do a lot more on the side of 3d modeling and texturing, However, I have also spent a bit of time getting basic functions down and working so far within the game. I am currently in the talks of a couple of other developers to see if they are interested in helping and spreading some of the workflow, and this will free up my time to do some more work on the 3d models side of things, and dabble into doing a couple of the functions myself. 

However, I figured that maybe a couple of more modelers and textures wouldn't be a bad thing to add to the mix, thus I am creating this topic to see if there is anyone interested in joining in and attempting to help me move this project along. 

If you are interested please send me a message or leave a comment and I will give you my discord ID that way we can talk via discord DMs to get to know each other and answer any concerning questions you may or may not have.

P.S. I know I am looking for modelers, but everyone is welcomed to join in. 

P.S.S I also would really enjoying having an animator on the team, as that is not something I have really been deep into learning yet! 

Thank you, 
Alex

Replies

• TeK_ZinCk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, my name is Maxime. I have been a blender user for a year and a half and I have learned a lot of other software like unreal, unity and maya. I am searching for 3d developper to make game with. All I want is to find passionate people. I’m good at everything except animation. Like I said, I’m good not great or « the best » but I always put the best into every job I do. If you are still interested, I’d really love to speak with you on Discord.