Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Create outfits and hair for a 3d Character (low poly, chibi style)

Hello♥!

I have an already rigged chibi character with 2 outfits (blender file). 

I am looking for someone who can expand this base by sticking to the original art style.
- create several outfits (~35-50)
- create several hairstyles

You should be able to do minimum 2-3 outfits a week.

You can use the progam of your choice but need to export it as fbx file that i can import in the Unity game engine and also later in blender so additional artists can work with the file when required.

If interested, please message me your rates and example of prior work! 
(I have a fix budget so rate plays a role in my decision)

- Low poly style:
The polygon count has to be kept low. The game uses a cutout doublesided shader so additional detailing in oufit can be done over texture cutout.

- For each outfit the skin has to be a separate texture from clothing (Mesh needs to uses 2 textures!). The skin is a flat white one color texture and is recolored in game (character customization). You need to texture the outfit and configure the mesh so that the body parts use a different texture. The outfit texture shall be 1024x1024. In the example below the arms use the skin texture.

- Hair as separate mesh (own texture) which is not rigged (will be placed on head in game). Hair texture has to be black and white (will be recolored in game with a shader). For hairstyles with accessoire the accessoire has to use an own texture (similar to outfit/skin) which can be recolored separate.

Here is an example when changing skin(dark) and hair(red/black) recolor in game

Add the word "Lizard" to your message so i know you have read the details.