Home Technical Talk

Blueprint issue

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
jayantbhatt007 polycounter lvl 5
Hi guys can anyone tell me what is wrong with this blueprint the elevators of planes are not matching?  the center part of it it is like little tilted or what I don't know can anyone what is wrong with it?  Front and side view I marked with red and green.

ront and Side 
'

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Do you mean the rear wings appear to be too high up in the front view? Why not just rotate the side view a bit to make them match?

Multi-angle illustrations are never 100% correct. It's up to the 3D artist to interpret the intentions of the 2D artist, and fill in the gaps.
  • sacboi
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    Also historical photos can be a useful source for verifying accuracy, when compared with a given set of ortho refs.

Edit:
    Raster images rarely match up simply because they"re typically scanned which may cause skewed disproportionate results although can be corrected via an image editor.
  • jayantbhatt007
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Do you mean the rear wings appear to be too high up in the front view? Why not just rotate the side view a bit to make them match?

Multi-angle illustrations are never 100% correct. It's up to the 3D artist to interpret the intentions of the 2D artist, and fill in the gaps.
    Fixed Thank you so much.
  • jayantbhatt007
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi said:
    Also historical photos can be a useful source for verifying accuracy, when compared with a given set of ortho refs.

Edit:
    Raster images rarely match up simply because they"re typically scanned which may cause skewed disproportionate results although can be corrected via an image editor.
    Yes, you are right. Thanks for your help as well.  B)