Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for a HQ 2D Character Design Artist.

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a high quality 2D character design artist to commission a reference sheet of my character, with possibly a couple alternate outfits. 

My character has a design currently, but there are things I'd like to change, and I might be interested in a little bit of a redesign. He is a male human character. Artist must be proficient with anatomy, and designing male characters for fantasy and sci-fi. I prefer a semi real style of art that is very clean and professional. 

I will not be responding to everyone who contacts me, thanks in advanced for the interest. If I don't contact you with in a couple days I've either found what I'm looking for, or I'm still searching. Please don't not contact me more than once, or twice. 

I require a work for hire agreement to be in place, and for multiple revisions to be allowed. Also I don't have a time frame, and I'm not in any hurry, but I'd rather not wait six months for a commission to be done. Please keep this in mind. 

When you contact me, please link your portfolio, or recent work as well as an estimate for price. I do have a budget. 

I'm looking forward to hearing, and possibly working with you. 

Thank you so much!