Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Demon Rambo WIP

marvinator
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
marvinator polycounter lvl 3
I'm working on a personal piece. It's supposed to be a demonic version of Rambo. It's just the high poly so far, except the hair. How does it look? Feedback appreciated.

Replies

• JD_Sculpts
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JD_Sculpts polycounter lvl 3
    Love the face expression! :3 do you have a story why he went beserk? or do you just had in mind to combine those 2 topics?
  • marvinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Love the face expression! :3 do you have a story why he went beserk? or do you just had in mind to combine those 2 topics?
    Thank you! Yeah, I was just brainstorming some cool ideas to play with, and this one kinda caught on the more I worked on it. Rambo is pretty rad, demons are pretty rad, so why not? I guess I can add some fluff along the lines of "He is Satan's Final Option against the hordes of Heaven. He's gonna give God a war he won't believe."  Or some other movie reference.
  • marvinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here's some additional work in progress shots. Still need to work a lot on the textures, testing materials. Gun is a work in progress too, still sculpting/adding details. I wanted to put together a scene briefly to test the overall look and attitude of the character, hence the lights and stuff. But this is by no means final.