Home Career & Education

Looking to interview someone from industry!

Reipher
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Reipher polycounter lvl 2
Hey guys!

Hope you are all well!

As part of an assignment for my master's degree, I am required to interview someone with experience from my field. However, due to my topic, I can be quite flexible in regards to the interviewee. 

The working title is "Issues surrounding digital media work culture" but is provisional so far.

As the title suggests, the questions will be focused around the 'work culture' of whatever industry you may be in. (Games, VFX, etc.. Again I am flexible) This would mean speaking about your experiences in topics like workplace crunch and office politics, focusing on how that affects you as an employee. Freelancers are also welcome.

The interview may last for around 30 minutes and will be conducted through skype/zoom, whatever is preferred. There is also a short form you will be required to sign before we can chat but this is just formal for the university to acknowledge the interview being conducted.

If you are interested please comment on the thread or pm me with your field and experience and I will work through the details with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan.