This is a remaster update of an older project that I particularly enjoyed working on. The overall theme is an abandoned laboratory that was developing some secret project that went wrong and the remote area has been vacant since then. Over time, the building has fallen apart and allowed plants to take over. I used Maya to model everything and did tons of high-poly sculpts for high-detail modeling. Marmoset Toolbag and xNormal were used for baking normals, heightmaps, and AO maps. I have learned a lot from working on this project including vertex painting, baking heightmaps, and large-scale projects.