WorldTech Games seeks a Lead Level Designer to lay out highly detailed environment for the Mumbai studio's new project. We're looking for an ambitious individual with a proven track record for unifying and crafting compelling environment.Responsibilities:
- You will work with our team of programmers, artists and designers through all stages of development to implement sections of game environments.
- You will work with your lead to implement the priorities and goals, focusing on the gameplay elements of a map.
- You will create documentation and prototypes for any specific level systems and gameplay.
- You will share in critique sessions to provide input to personal and peers work.
- You will report to the Director of Design.
- 5+ years of experience as a game level designer, working with current engines and tools or related experience .
- Experience with closed and open world layouts, including gameplay and technical requirements.
- Familiar with the level design fundamentals, constraints, and narrative.
- Comfortable working with groups within art, programming, and production.
- Experience with current scripting languages and level editors with the ability to implement and manipulate content.
- Knowledge of FPS and Action game genres.
- Critique the content of peers in a group environment.
* Relocation Assistance is Provided