Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Great Atlas - Game Environment (Need Feedback)

coolmannyo
node
Hello,

I wanted to share my latest work. Its a old architectural fantasy building with a big atlas statue.
Im still a beginner and would like to know what I can do better and also maybe what you guys liking. 

(Assembled in Unreal Engine)

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• pixelpatron
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pixelpatron polycounter
    I find the lack of color boring, personal taste maybe, but needs a splash o color or lighting that could make this sing.
  • crobertson96
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think for what you are trying to convey it is very good work - especially as a beginner. Agree with adding a bit of colour into your textures so that things don't just blend together into a grey blur OR even adding colour through lighting. 

Other than that i'd say you have done really well and i imagine you learned a lot from creating this so you're next piece will be even more impressive.
  • coolmannyo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    coolmannyo node
    I think for what you are trying to convey it is very good work - especially as a beginner. Agree with adding a bit of colour into your textures so that things don't just blend together into a grey blur OR even adding colour through lighting. 

Other than that i'd say you have done really well and i imagine you learned a lot from creating this so you're next piece will be even more impressive.
    I find the lack of color boring, personal taste maybe, but needs a splash o color or lighting that could make this sing.
    Im very glad for your feedback and I agree with that. I could extend my color palette here. 
    Thank you !