Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d artist request

Aclaración: Soy de Argentina, así que estoy usando el traductor de google.

Goodnight.
I am a bricklayer who learned to program in python and I am making my first game offline in order to sell it and dedicate myself to the activity that I dreamed of since I was a child.
But for that I need to make a portfolio with several projects.

I consider myself good at coding and writing stories, although this game has practically no history.

It is a game similar to the classic sunset riders. I wanted to do it in unity to publish it on google play, but I couldn't get unity to work. This time I am doing it in blender game engine. I'm already making room to install a real make another casual project for Android.

As for code, I already developed the mechanics of the players and an enemy with a pistol.
I'm finishing the mechanics for the first boss but ...

I need a 3d artist.
I need someone who knows how to do scenarios.

As you can see, I like 3d modeling but it is not my specialty. I need a lot of practice. I promise to finish the code, and correct or change what is necessary for it to be salable. And I also promise to distribute the sales that (hopefully) I can make. I don't know much about marketing or sales, but I want to learn and post on itch, gameloft, and someday on nutaku. If anyone has an offline project that promises to pay in the future, and needs a novice programmer (preferably in python) let me know.

cono de validado por la comunidad