Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] 3D artist needed for 1 original 3D model(hopefully more in the future), few components.

This will be for first a 3D exhibition of a story I wrote, and for art I already own full commercial rights to. Can provide text on request or via chat, but hope the references and the description are enough. 

I have a super tight deadline for the first draft of the model(this Sunday), and I'm willing to pay a premium for that. Would love to work 
on better version later. 

I'm interested in a commission for a 3D character, Memory(The voyager of time). The character references will be the face picture attached(an AI generated face from generated.photo), the original artwork, and a view from the side of Memory. 

I'm only interested in a model with the mask, at least for now. And memory has standard human proportions. 

The main reference for color should be the artwork that has Memory head on, the voyager disk on her shoulder, with blue eyes. 

I want the mask to be of the color/texture of the golden plate on the artwork(the voyager golden record). The robe with colors of the reference of Memory with the saxophone. 

I also want the eyes to be non-human, and deep blue(leave it to the artist discretion). The symbol on the golden plate, the two circles connected with a line I'd like on the forehead of the elephant mask(I leave the colors / effects to the artist's discretion). 

Best,

smallbrain