Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Artist Wanted for Tabletop Project

Hello, I am seeking a concept artist, illustrator, or character artist to work with me on designing cover art, character art, and landscape artwork for a tabletop project I am currently working on.  The plans are to further develop the tabletop project for both pen and paper RPG's and also potentially online use.  

Work Needed

The overall job will involve the development of cover art followed by individual character designs, location designs, and thematic pieces.  I would estimate a total of around 20-30 individual pieces of final art would be needed for this project and I imagine that developing this art will last at least a year.  

Style 

I am looking for several specific styles so the artist will need to be able to move between these styles and mesh them together when designing pieces.  The world being envisioned is inspired by anime, Sci-Fi, and fantasy realism.  From shows like Dragon Ball Z to traditional pen and paper RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder.  I would like an artist that can meld some of these different styles together to create truly unique pieces of artwork.  

Payment

As I mentioned above, the project is envisioned to take at least a year to create.  I would like one artist to work on this project for the duration of that period.  I am sure you will have other clients and that is completely fine!  But, I am looking for a consistent partner able to produce several pieces of art a month for this project on an agreed upon quota. 

I am willing to pay competitively.  I will send you the details of each piece I want developed or post them to a project management board such as trello.  You may have to do several rough blockouts before approval to move to creating the final piece.   I could pay an advance for each piece or the full rate when it is done as long as I have access to the necessary final files after each piece.   

I would probably be looking to have around two to three pieces developed a month.  

Contact 
Send me your rate per piece (Character, Location, Cover Art, etc) in a PM along with any relevant portfolio.  I will be in touch when I receive your information.