Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Red Riding hood - Teenager proportions from older body - Zbrush Sculpt.

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
GarethStandfield polycounter lvl 3
Heya so im in the Flipped normal challenge, and i wanted to make a teenager in a smaller stylized way. Any ideas if the left body is more in proportion for that? I felt the other one looks too mature and built. 

I doubt its a one track change as we all grow so differently, so some ideas would be cool. 

Never really sat back and thought how different our bodies change as we grow 0_0. 

Replies

• JohannesAg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohannesAg greentooth
    A teenager would be roughly seven heads tall as opposed to seven and a half for a full grown person.
    in terms of height you´re not too far off, it´s a little bit too long but not by much, just move the legs and knees up and shorten the pelvis a bit.
    Much more importantly you need to fix her arms and clavicles because they are very broken right now.
    Your arms are inserting into the sides of the ribcage and the clavicle is going to the middle of the chest.
    The forearms are also kinda large, would tone that down.
    Oh and get good reference, I just quickly moved things close enough.

• GarethStandfield
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GarethStandfield polycounter lvl 3

A teenager would be roughly seven heads tall as opposed to seven and a half for a full grown person.
    in terms of height you´re not too far off, it´s a little bit too long but not by much, just move the legs and knees up and shorten the pelvis a bit.
    Much more importantly you need to fix her arms and clavicles because they are very broken right now.
    Your arms are inserting into the sides of the ribcage and the clavicle is going to the middle of the chest.
    The forearms are also kinda large, would tone that down.
    Oh and get good reference, I just quickly moved things close enough.

Alrighty thats some good stuff, i have very good ref for older people but its abit of an awkward thing to try find younger people for obvious reasons so just using some decent things an tweak based off peoples knowledge so cheers for the feedback :)