We're a group of friends with experiences developing products at Google, Facebook and Uber who are working on a new idea at the intersection of social networking and gaming. It has the potential to be very impactful if we are successful executing on design. Development has been under way for about a month, and we are looking to add another Environment Artist to speed up execution. We are aiming to launch our initial MVP product in June. Right now we have 2 3D Artists, 2 Product Designers, 1 Unity developer, 1 Backed engineer and 1 Product Manager.
- Create mobile optimized environments for Unity3D
- Create concept art, 2D sketches and 3D blockouts
- Create visual style guides and relevant reference materials
- Able to scope work, adjust quickly to changing requirements and deadlines
- Get to know us and enjoy yourself!
- Ability to create assets within a variety of artistic styles
- A strong sense for composition, color, and light for environment
- Understanding of optimization for Unity3D
- Ability to create game ready 3D assets (low poly models, textures, lighting,and shaders) that work well within the given technical limitations of iOS and Android devices
- Must have previous experience in the creation of game assets using Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Self-motivated with a passion for solving problems
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week
- $20 / Hour for freelance work
- There is also the potential to join long-term after MVP launch
How to apply