Home Artists Looking For Work

Junior 3D Prop/Environment Artist LFW

Hello there! My name is Jay and I am looking for some work as a 3d artist /environment artist!

My portfolio revolves around photo realism, and realistic/fantasy/medieval game art. 

Ideally I am looking for junior positions in my field, these jobs can be; Full time, part time, contract or freelance - pay respective of experience.

I am able to produce clean high poly and mid poly models, clean UV's, texturing baking, rendering, 3D environments and blueprint work inside of UE4 along with a fluid workflow inside of substance designer and painter.

Here is a link to my portfolio and on my about section you will find my CV/resumé to view. 

https://www.artstation.com/apologise

I have 4+ months experience with a photo realistic rendering studio but am yet to jump into the dream field of games! I studied hard at university and got a job right away in an 3d modelling field, Now is my time to move branches and swing into some more creative!

Being a junior, I am such a reactive sponge, there is plenty I do not know, this industry is constantly evolving and in turn I am willing to learn whatever is needed. I would say I am very well trained in picking things up fast in a working environment.

I work on plenty of personal projects and small revenue share indie companies which gives me a great understanding of work deadlines, competency and fast reactiveness with what is going on around the team. 

I work hard and get good results with good time management. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!