Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Ahsoka Tano Season 1

Been working on Game res art for Ahsoka, in the end its not really optimized very good for games haha. 
so wireframe isnt very impressive. But I'll post the art station link that has the model in sketchfab to view if you're curious 
I'm also working on Anakin, I'd like to get a full clone wars line up done as time allows. for now please lemme know where I can improve.  
character was sculpted in Zbrush, textured in Substance, rendered in Marmoset toolbag 4. I'm still relatively new to substance so I think I got a lot of room to improve in my texturing process. 

Replies

• beis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beis polycounter lvl 5
    Looking very cool!

Only thing that stands out to me is the heavy makeup on Ahsoka. She feels like she is older than a pre-teen with it. Unfortunately that is probably part of the original design that you were going off of, so that is what it is...

Personally I like the skirt the best and feel kind of meh about the pants (really uniform?). Overall, though, great work! :) 
  • Rozwell_Ramirez
    beis said:
    Looking very cool!

Only thing that stands out to me is the heavy makeup on Ahsoka. She feels like she is older than a pre-teen with it. Unfortunately that is probably part of the original design that you were going off of, so that is what it is...

Personally I like the skirt the best and feel kind of meh about the pants (really uniform?). Overall, though, great work! :) 
    Thank you for the feedback, I agree, I think I may reduce the eyeliner a bit in the texture. she has very thick lashes and eyeliner in the show, but this really may be due to the stylized nature of their design. 

• Rozwell_Ramirez
    did a small design for the Base and a different pose.

the pose is from a piece I found on Pintrest but not sure who the original artist was.
    the base itself is the togruta homeworld, being the tile floor and statues destroyed. and behind Ahsoka is a super battle droid. under the base there would be rock and dirt.